Demo Blog

by Nicholas on Nov.22, 2009, under

Days have passed since I have done a big decision on my life, I am now overcoming a new obstacle. Feels quite relaxing when I knowing that I am going to have a new life at Australia. A brand new one, with quiet and peace. Not even thinking of anyone specific, even I miss someone, I won't voice it out already, just kept it in my heart and think only. "As for one word, I really miss her, who is her some knows, didn't see her for days already" There are some sentences I very agree with Martin, you want to let her feel that you are caring her then she will slowly realize and loves you, show your care and love to your love ones and not to force them to be with you. =D

Hesitation increase day by day, many things have to study and yet I still at the back of the long journey, everyday keep learning new things, brainstorming my own brain, feels so nice.

Was thinking back on the days Martin and I crap talking, really miss the days of that. Nowadays change a lot already, he had his beloved YX, they two always rushing me to find ah shou for them, WTF, how do I find one so quickly? You two slowly dream for it until maybe "later" then will pop out one already.


Mommy, how are you doing, having fun on celebrating your birthday?? Love you so much, sorry for the late blogging but still happy belated birthday from this son =D.
0 comments more...

0 comments

Pages

Looking for something?

Use the form below to search the site:

Still not finding what you're looking for? Drop a comment on a post or contact us so we can take care of it!