Demo Blog

A nice Overall

by Nicholas on Nov.22, 2009, under

First of all, I am not lonely guy, ass you Martin, i know you and me going to suffer the same thing soon, coming back here the best =D, can go "pek zao" xD. Finally i can post something up already, it is being 1 month since I updated my blog, so many people nudging me to update.

Before the trip to KL, I have met Joanne and PC. PC is the girl that Martin so highly recommend me to chase her but, I think I rather be alone also don't want any girl to worry about me more then I worry on them.

I have being back to Penang for holiday, and there are many memorable things that they can give me, specially in the trip to KL, thanks for the meaningful trip. The pictures are available in the friendster link to the crazy family. Well overall, I have met some friends, specially my mother, Alicia, and the granddaughter, Nicole that only knows who is Keit only. Rachel seems still like a stranger to me, didn't talk much to her, but at least is still a very nice friend to have =D. It was very fun, we had our BBQ in Nicole's place, and we went to Red Box to sing. Wonderful moment and scene can be seen
0 comments more...

0 comments

Pages

Looking for something?

Use the form below to search the site:

Still not finding what you're looking for? Drop a comment on a post or contact us so we can take care of it!