Demo Blog

Recap Of my Trip "Part 1"

by Nicholas on Nov.22, 2009, under

Got a little unsettle at Aussie now, mixture of happy and sad feelings on the heart, yet many people tell me have to work hard for this semester, I would happily do it, but then, when I first saw my schedule for the coming semester, I would say, "TOUGH ONE", nevertheless I still will find a way to fulfill the gap. I started to know why, I don't want to be alone without her, she knows it also when I say this, or maybe more and more people will know, but I think it will goes well but I can tell out, I will badly miss her.

Lets see, today is a boring day, so decided to write back the memories in Malaysia, sorry for the late put up because in Malaysia totally can't do anything about the slow connection on my house.

I shall do it separately, starting in the first week in December. I went back to Penang, met up with a bunch of new and old friends. Well frankly speaking, I don't know want to visit who first, end up I take my phone up and saw Joanne message so I ask her want to come out to meet a not. Therefore, I met Joanne and Pei Ching, both of them I can summarize up very charm and kind girls, very playful too, like to play around. We went to cinema and guess what, both of them go toilet for almost 20 minutes i guess, I was not realizing the time, but I know they went too long already. After that we had some tea together. Here is some picture we being out together.

See both picture with Pei Ching is being force by Joanne, to get nearer to her, she said " It was a perfect match". LOL what a a funny thing to say. Didn't plan on doing anything also =D. That Martin at first also pushing me towards her, I really wondering, is it so match until Martin also do that. But sadly, when I leave I also didn't tell both of them also, since the meeting, we less talk to each other and Martin also less mentioning them already.

Of course on the mean while, I also send some messages to her knowing that she is coming up to find him, I were rather very sad but I told myself to avoid meeting her up later made up some unnecessary misunderstanding. On my mind on view, I also can feel that something is very wrong to the mix up too, but I don't want to bother it too.

The most fun part of it is I visited Karen at her office, she was so shocked seeing me so big size. She always call me up said got junior wants to go to Swinburne ask me to give some information to them. Counting the facts the whole trip, I went out with Karen, Joo, OK the most, always hang out together and go find a place to eat dinner or lunch, even went to the singing in Red Box. Finally add up we ate a lot of various place, nearly make it to Ipoh, but no people is free so have to cancel it so sad.
0 comments more...

0 comments

Pages

Looking for something?

Use the form below to search the site:

Still not finding what you're looking for? Drop a comment on a post or contact us so we can take care of it!