Demo Blog

by Nicholas on Nov.22, 2009, under

1) Martin
2) Alicia
3) Keit
4) Nicole.S

5) Nicole.Y
6) YX
7) Sharon
8) Rachel
9) JY
10) Jacky



How do you know 1?
- Play dota until ki siao then know miaa =P
What would you do if you never met 2?
- Then i would have no mommy in this world already, so cannot no meet =P

What would you do if 3 & 4 dated you?
- oH ? good, both of them will come and kill me because they are couple

Would 5 & 6 make a good couple?
- I very scare Kenny and Martin come and chop me to 15 pieces.

Do you think 7 is attractive?
- Don't want to tell you, inside my heart know the answer can already

Do you know anything about 8's family?
- Know then I will be mind reader =P

Tell me something about 9
- My rachie xiao mei mei eh dear dear

What language does 2 speak?
- Anything that can speak using mouth =D

Who is 3 going out with?
- Hoho, want to know go ask him la=.=" ask me for what =X

How old is 4?
- she 7 years old to me actual age is 19

Who is 6's favourite singer?
- Ask Martin maybe he will know =P

Would you date 7?
- AHEM ! wait and see lor =P
10 single?
- Single got use ?? I not gay also, but he is my daddy =P

What is 9's last name?
- How I know? Know he call JY only =P

Would you consider being in a relationship with 1?
- Best friend forever =X ever madness =P

Which school does 2 go to?
- Ask me ?.. Go ask her please, I don't know the school also =P

What do you like about 3?
- He so steam and very love my granddaughter can already =D
0 comments more...

0 comments

Pages

Looking for something?

Use the form below to search the site:

Still not finding what you're looking for? Drop a comment on a post or contact us so we can take care of it!