Demo Blog

Things going to the opposite way ? or maybe I think it differently to look it even better ?

by Nicholas on Nov.22, 2009, under

Currently listening to 江若琳-手掌印, is from a drama E.U. ending theme, quite nice and romance in it.

As my classes started 2 weeks ago, things won't get any worst then I thought, endless study and revision, tiring days, sleepless night, and mainly of course something troubles inside my heart, no one can understand the mood I having right now.

As days goes on, less sleep, sick often, and problem right to my heart, as it hurts more then even I can surpass it, too tension and stress on studies already I guess, blah, maybe I miss the days we being together, being happy at the moment that makes me don't think about anything and just be with you. Oh well, no point of stressing at here, no one can manage fate in their own hands.

Seeing a lot of good stuff recently, adding up my knowledge and being prepare to face the ultimate fight of my life, after this finish, it all over and I will step out of study life and starts my working days, very looking forward to do so, but I really hope that someone will be with me that time, when she saw this I sure she will know, but I rather stay up close and personal to this. Own fate have to fight for it myself. While thinking of earning money to help out my family, this feelings makes me feel so comfort inside my heart as my dad's really look different from what I last seen him, really slim down a lot. Really feel downhearted, well, go Nicholas, you can manage, good luck to myself.

Today was a nice day not that I expected, I really thought today will be very down and hitting hard on myself on books yet again, but things goes another way, maybe looking different direction. Maybe is just because I talked to her about something right ?? Don't know =D, concluded happy day =D.

Coco's birthday just past, sorry to her I didn't wish her a happy birthday or maybe I will do it later. This Friday another important person of mine going to grow up one year, she is May Ling, hope she manage to get what she wants. Hehe, looking forward to it.

Martin where have you being, you bought a laptop and disappear in front of me?? Want to see how your pro laptop working =P.
0 comments more...

0 comments

Pages

Looking for something?

Use the form below to search the site:

Still not finding what you're looking for? Drop a comment on a post or contact us so we can take care of it!