Demo Blog

by Nicholas on Nov.22, 2009, under

It being weeks since I last updated, well, do you believe it or not, Nic is starting to study to ease some pressure on myself because getting very nervous on the upcoming exam at June. Ya that's right, no one will predict that I will study, even myself also getting so shock.

Easter's break just passed, and I decided to take up all my careless maths and do =D, well having a nice easter, going to the cinema in Australia for the first time with Bernice, Weiwei, and Roy. Well that was in the late break of ours, just hanging around nothing to do much. But during the first day of easter, we went to clubbing, wow, Nic went to clubbing again this time with Bernice, YY, Weiwei, Roy, and Ziyin with an unknown guy to me =D. Wahahaha .. picture of the clubbing only some of them saw it =D .. shhhh ya =D

What a pleasure day it was for today, I talked to Hui Ying, for almost the whole afternoon and guess what, we two know each other for 4 years already, and I really felt that it just a glimpse of my eyes only, and there are graduation and working experience to come in the corner, whoa, life changes so quickly. Her exams are in the corner, work hard for it ya bestie, gambateh !! =D

It was the sixth month since I broke up with her already, recapping after the breaking up was just a shocker for me from the starting, often just looking at the replacement of her, to a certain stage that I feel that I can survive on my own, meeting up with all those crazy fellas,and now when things getting dimmer, I really hope there is a sudden change in my life as I got to the age of 20 last week. What by I mean by a sudden change, well, like I getting new vacation trip, which I planned to go to Tasmania with my roommate and others; Looking in the right direction of my own future and won't be disturbed by some ridiculous thinking of mine; Taking up my own potential and make use of myself to the maximum; Less thinking of her, make up for my studies; Knowing new friends more, ya right exactly, new friends !!

Say until crazy fellas, very long didn't talk to mommy already, she having exams too, whoa, everyone also having exams, good luck too =D .. same goes to Nicole and Rachel. Keit also gambateh ya =D

Now the most free is me and Martin. We two talked too much this week, use hands also cannot count finish what we chat, rubbish, drama, songs, girls, and many more. Haha, now he went to KB to pai guan, so that means I also need to pai guan too liao =D. Waiting for weekends to come =D.

P.S. Recently I found out that I in love with another girl except her, wth, I also was so shock about it, the feelings carries on and nothing have been done yet, cant step ahead just can step back. Why I have to be fate to the girl that having a BF =.=" Cannot be predicted what will be done, but a promise is still a promise, it will goes on also.

A nice fact that be known, to find out your own couple before start of working, maybe I will be doing it too because I really felt that after working, there is no much time for us to be so call "dating each other" , and frankly say, mostly at working got owner already. At working life everyone is well mature and got a good understanding each other already. This is what Aunty told me to consider properly as she said so long still didn't have a GF. Sorry to her first if break the promise.


Like a long story already, I think I should pen off already, good night =D
0 comments more...

0 comments

Pages

Looking for something?

Use the form below to search the site:

Still not finding what you're looking for? Drop a comment on a post or contact us so we can take care of it!