Demo Blog

Wonderful Weekends

by Nicholas on Nov.22, 2009, under

Yippie, I nearly done my programming, the very first time I can finish a complete assignment myself I guess. Whoa, I was lucky I can say=D.

Start from last Friday, we went to University of Melbourne and have a walk, we went there just to see how was the night market.
Let's introduce one by one from left is YY, Bernice, Abiral, me of course, my roommate Chuen Wei, Joe if not mistaken Zzz, Roy and Doh Wei.
We took a picture before leaving for dinner. =D having a great day that night, chill out with friends. Jokes around as always =D.
What a nice view from somewhere near St. Kilda beach, it was very warm and calm, unfortunately, it just last for a couple of seconds as winds blows very strong. It even can blow me away, damn strong =.=". Well, was having a nice weekend going out with my friends at Melbourne, we went for shopping and look for things.

Well, still got 2 hours and half to my 20th birthday, was really not looking forward to it, especially since my roommate started to say that I was very interested to a girl, ya right, a girl Zzz, his friend. I also don't really know what happen to this situation, I just said that the girl is pretty and pop, there it goes again. Today also is someone birthday, always very close to me but yet still so far separated, well, guess what, I started not to miss her already, try to control myself not to think so much about her as she having really good life at there. I really wish that I won't be thinking of her more, study is important then her right now, but I MUST SAID THAT I REALLY MISS HER, furthermore hoping that she can handle everything. Enjoying life at here is more priority, at least I slowly can mix up and the group is getting bigger and bigger already. Cool ya ! =D

Hey guys, how are you all doing nowadays, starting to miss you guys, specially that asshole Martin =D long time didn't mad with you already.

Why things should be like this, friends should be apart far away from me. Gosh, hurry up and faster reach December once again, I really want to meet you guys once more.


0 comments more...

0 comments

Pages

Looking for something?

Use the form below to search the site:

Still not finding what you're looking for? Drop a comment on a post or contact us so we can take care of it!