Demo Blog

by Nicholas on Nov.22, 2009, under

Quite moody today, went through a lot a lot of trouble to myself, where I know there is a trap that had been set already, I still go and walk through it, haha, Damn stupid I am. Great, another failure means I have to really wake up myself not to so in to the thing I am looking for already.

Why I always get so bad luck on it, Shit man, felt that I wanted to take myself and sink in the ice cold water to calm down myself. Things I had done today, the good thing is I studied my Circuits and System, understand a lot more already, great, done a couple of maths question, =D

Currently listening to Buono!- My Boy

Don't worry I will be fine, motivate myself to study already =D
0 comments more...

0 comments

Pages

Looking for something?

Use the form below to search the site:

Still not finding what you're looking for? Drop a comment on a post or contact us so we can take care of it!