Demo Blog

by Nicholas on Nov.22, 2009, under

This few days a lot of junk came out from my brain, O.o, don't know why, feels like want to throw it away but yet I think is so valuable until I don't dare to think even one second, Blah, I don't know what I am writing right now.

Bad day for me today, want to start doing my programming assignment and yet the University website decided to undergo maintainence, wtf , haiz, break up my mood of eagerness want to do only. Tonight find the mood to do first .... haizz

Gosh, this few days my blog = crap, great, good,wonderful, excellent, marvelous, perfect.

Nothing to write, well, got one thing I sure want to say out, my maths get 25/30 !!! hehe, great, I love it, I don't expect that to be so high! To the ones I recently talked to, please take good care of yourself more, I am really looking for ward to go back and find you. For the love ones, specially that asshole M and K xD, gambateh on EXAMS =D we go and conquer the world ya =D
0 comments more...

0 comments

Pages

Looking for something?

Use the form below to search the site:

Still not finding what you're looking for? Drop a comment on a post or contact us so we can take care of it!