Demo Blog

Recap of My Trip "Part 2"

by Nicholas on Nov.22, 2009, under

Now there is something big happening right here, even I also have no idea to settle it. I hope that it won't affect my schedule back to my home town later in the year. Very scary to think of it that I can't even do what as I promise to someone. Better then nothing I try my best to solve the whole thing. Things by right not getting very well as I started to miss her I know she will be wondering why I could spend some of my time to wait for her, I at here answer her, because there is love inside my heart just for you that why I willing to wait for you no matter how long will it takes no matter how also no people will replace the space of yours, but I didn't hope for much things to happen between you and me, I just hope that you will be able to gain your own happiness and be safe always. At last I found a work at here, hopefully will pass my time quicker and comfortable.

To think back, so fast already 3 months apart that we met each other, with Alicia, Jacky, Nicole, Rachel and JY. They gave me a very nice and memorable trip, specially someone la. By the way times really past fast, I have to be apart with you all, really miss you all very much.

Day 1 - Sucks Day
Martin and I went to KL early in the morning 930 am, we thought that we will be able to reach there around noon time, but sadly, we 3pm only want to reach half way of KL, we have no choice but to take Star to BJ yet again as the lovely Keit and Nicole are waiting for us impatiently and quite frustrated I guess. Get the chance to meet Nicole for the very first time, impression, err first look, like a "Big Sister". We had lunch and both of them bring us go to Pavilion to shop, then dinner I have to treat her as my granddaughter for the very first time, 100 bucks ya I remember =P.

Day 2 - BBQ day
The most excited day ever, because this was planned long ago with a lot of suggestion, I am very looking forward to this day as the first time can meet Alicia and Rachel, and our boss JY can't attend quite sad also, surprisingly, this was also the first time I met Jacky although we had a few chats only, he is so called our "daddy" now, so charming with our mommy =D. We had a warm nice BBQ, all the pictures will be found at our family friendster. Was very happy to see Alicia mommy and Rachel my beloved sister. Had a very enjoy day, madding with all of them, even inside the pool. I and Martin were the most professional guys, always predicting the right things to happen. Wow, guess I forget to bring the present back to Penang. Sorry =P.

Day 3 - Rest day
Great, all the event makes us tired so we decided to take a rest.

Day 4 - Singing in Red Box
What a funny day it was turning out to be, the very first time I treat my mom to eat, then we all made our way to the Red Box, one by one desperate want me to sing. In the Red Box there is something happen and we all had enjoy so much on the day. All the pictures also available in the family friendster too. After the part of singing, another dinner was occur, this dinner was a special one as counted as a family dinner, rm 200 was spend.

Day 5 - Another rest day
Lazy to go out again ya right, straight rest like madness.

Day 6 - Steamboat time ladies and gentlemen
That day, I really was excited and don't know how my feelings was actually, had the chance to see back her, I was so shocked that she had changed a lot since the last meeting, well, this time the meeting was so different, but for me and maybe for her, is just something that unite back us, with a promise last time made, although not being together, I also kept my own promise, this year also will be the same I hope. In the meantime we received news that mommy can't make it to the steamboat, it is quite annoying because that was my last meeting with her already, quite miss the feelings that she very cares me as a son.

Day 7 - Personal day with her alone
Well, this one is really not expected as Martin already started working, really had a big headache on the transport, but at last I also made it to there. For all the reason behind, that day, I really was nervous to the end, thinking of really important things to tell her. We had a walk and go to the place when we started being together that time to have a lunch. After that, I invited my sister, May Ling to meet us at there, this also is the first time I met her, all I know is she long hair and I was very looking forward to meeting her because I care of her much then myself I guess, maybe not, because I treat her as a real sister. After that we separate with my sis, and we had a walk and the moment of the truth I told her a lot of my feelings and hope that she understand what I saying that time, I really was over the nervous.

Sorry to the DaRs clan member, could not find a time to find you all, because you guys damn busy at Kampar with exam =X.

P.S.
Coco don't ask me so much English, my English is too weak to be a tutor or a guide =X. Coco I feel you really looks nice in long hair, don't go and cut short already ya.
0 comments more...

0 comments

Pages

Looking for something?

Use the form below to search the site:

Still not finding what you're looking for? Drop a comment on a post or contact us so we can take care of it!