Demo Blog

Recap of my trip "Part 3"

by Nicholas on Nov.22, 2009, under

Sorry guys, this few days quite busy a bit as I found a job to do, it is quite a nice job that I can learn even more things. I just manage to pass the time, and guess what, I don't know what were the feelings hitting me. I feel quite weird not happy, not stress but loneliness increasing. Guess I have to say is, something hits me until I can make the world upside down. Well even in my world turning from white to pure black, life still goes on. What a "nice" Sunday it will turn out to be as already 2 days I slept for 4-5 hours only. Emptiness and bored hits out yet again, and I thinking back words that hitting me hardly, weird huh? I totally out of circuit today.

Particles memories inside my heart that I wont forget, the very first time I gave out a bouquet of flower to girl, not girl, is girls, right, the first time I gave out to 3 girls, feels quite special, but I wont say out their name later their boyfriends kill me =P. I gave out the flowers because doing some charity and buy their flowers only =D. Well it is a very nice things to do since it is a charity.

Back to Penang after the fun KL trip, and oh yeah it going to be Christmas so I met up with the most beloved daughter of mine since she came back specially to see me I assume because maybe will be the last time of seeing me, she will be leaving to study at England soon. She having a hard time study at KL, always rushing a lot of assignments and get caught of sick often, always worrying on her too, but luckily got someone there replacing me to take care of her. Since she was at Penang surely don't want her to stress so much and bring her out often to catch up with her friends.

Christmas again, yet this time feels so single minded as decision flying around me, needing me to make, blah, why always I have the role of the organizer, why always I have to suffer from outside circumstances, I thought I have it under control, but no, out of my expectation. Luckily not much to worry as I delayed it. Joo was the one always talking to me, thanks to her for always listening to what I said that time. ( She knows it well when she saw this one, a promise always is a promise ) Times really flew by.

After that is New Year time, nothing much happen, just wondering around until Martin the big fat ass comes back from KL. During the time, always hanging out with Joo and helping her out, because she going for her studies in Australia, yippie, finally someone close to me had came. Looking forward to see her soon in Melbourne or in Tasmania.

Next up is Chinese New Year, looking forward to it on the next blog, but sadly I think wont be up until I settle all my things, but I will post it as fast as I can. By the way, she is going to take her SPM results, wish her all the best and hope she can solve out all her problems soon, I not sure that I know what I am doing right now also. =P. She knows me well so she will know.

P.S.
Know something from Coco blog, Girls who had said sorry first means something bad happen, but no matter what, want to be couple must learn how to be more patient with each other, learn from what is wrong with him/her only decided what to do. Running away can't solve everything, it is because everyone also will make a mistake. Love is not one dimensional, sometimes people always think about themselves first before standing at other people side and think about it, think twice other people point of view may effect on what you are seeing from your side of view, nothing is right or wrong in love. It takes a lot of determination and confidence to make a girl stand up first to say sorry, guess I have to say is no matter what, having a couple life is just too fast and furious right now, gaining more time to know each other is much more important right maybe that life will change quickly then you expected.

Damn Martin, I want go to the Star Cruise also, always nothing to do with me, left behind often =P. Faster give me an air ticket go back and follow you go play =P. By the way, this guy also get the same thing as I got, best buddy ya? Poison strikes too deeply, no YX this guy cant survive already, I think same goes to YX as I heard something touching between both of them =D.

Dear Sharon, no matter what, waiting is the only option that I have chose, I wont regret it too, please don't mind that it will bring many hard days for me, I will manage it, because I always being alone and getting all the things done myself, just sometimes need people to give me some support to do. Love really is blind, that all I can say, the more it goes, the more I will realize that I done the right decision to do this.

Dear Alicia, bored days, so fun going out with "ahem" xD, aha, go here go there make sure you take care yourself and remember to study =P.
0 comments more...

0 comments

Pages

Looking for something?

Use the form below to search the site:

Still not finding what you're looking for? Drop a comment on a post or contact us so we can take care of it!