Demo Blog

by Nicholas on Nov.22, 2009, under

Good morning, =D, today is such a nice morning, and I woke up so early to study, feels so great, air so refreshing, =D, guess I need to say is exam so near and I haven't prepare for it yet until starting from today I have to study for a bit more then usual. Finish my study then I decided to blog up something.

Raymond Lam -- Let's Get Wet, try listen =D

Yesterday I talked to her, about something that decided me from the past to now, and towards the future the "I" from the inside will always to be the same. Found out that, when someone gets hurt from the past, will appreciate what is going on beside him/her, realization of mine become more insane, uncommon and immunologic ? Don't know what happen already. That is what I know and thought it out for such a sufficient time.

Even though that happen, she still wants me to get on with my life, well, surely life's goes on, no one can stopped his/hers life so easily except "no need I mention". Heart getting the pain from the pressure again, didn't mention to anyone else, if mention also didn't mention on what causing it already. Just put it at here, eventually, I sure will surpass it, god damn.

M now nudging me not to even give up a slight hope on getting a new relationship, "relationship" this word I manage it quite a long time, bugging up the old one, catching up the new one. Oh man, she asked "what if a girl suddenly appear in front of me and tell me that I had good feelings on you, what should you do?", guess what I answered =X , "Sorry, but I appreciate it, there is someone inside my heart right now that I love so much and cant leave her for the moment, she is still the one I care and love so much", this really pops out from my head and the final answer. M you happy liao, =D soon will get what you wanted for such a long time =X because M only knows who is her =X.

Feels like another foolish expression ya, stupid decision again. So how you guys doing out there right now, very long didn't see you all online and talk already. Sure it is being tough and hard exam, everyone good luck =D.

Quotation, Why everyone sure ask me about my gf ? hmmmm, wondering, seems like my gf's topic sure a hot one.
0 comments more...

0 comments

Pages

Looking for something?

Use the form below to search the site:

Still not finding what you're looking for? Drop a comment on a post or contact us so we can take care of it!